What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work or improve their functionality, as well as to provide information to the website owners and third parties.
Cookies can be either “session” or “persistent” cookies. Session cookies are temporary and expire when you close your browser or end your session. Persistent cookies remain on your device for a longer period of time or until you delete them.
Cookies can also be either “first-party” or “third-party” cookies. First-party cookies are set by us or the website you visit. Third-party cookies are set by other parties who provide services or features on our website, such as analytics, advertising, or social media.
- To enable essential features and functions of our website and services, such as remembering your preferences, login details, and shopping cart contents.
- To monitor and analyze the performance, operation, and effectiveness of our website and services, such as measuring web traffic, visitor behavior, and conversion rates.
- To improve and personalize your experience on our website and services, such as delivering relevant content, recommendations, and advertisements.
- To facilitate social media features and tools, such as sharing buttons, widgets, and embedded content.
What types of cookies do we use?
The types of cookies we use on our website and services include:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are essential for the basic functionality of our website and services. They enable you to navigate our website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas or filling in forms. Without these cookies, we cannot provide the services you request.
- Performance cookies: These cookies collect information about how you use our website and services, such as which pages you visit, how long you stay, and what errors you encounter. These cookies do not collect any personally identifiable information and are only used to improve how our website and services work.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies allow us to remember your choices and preferences, such as your language, location, or display settings. These cookies also enable us to provide enhanced features and services, such as videos, maps, or social media integration.
- Targeting/advertising cookies: These cookies are used to deliver relevant and tailored advertisements to you based on your interests and browsing history. They are also used to measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns and limit the number of times you see an ad. These cookies may be set by us or our advertising partners.
How can you manage your cookie preferences?
You can manage your cookie preferences by changing the settings of your browser. You can choose to accept or reject all cookies, or only certain types of cookies. However, some features of our website and services may not function properly if you disable cookies.
You can also opt out of interest-based advertising by visiting the following links:
Please note that opting out does not mean that you will not see any ads, but only that they will not be personalized to your interests.
How do we update this policy?
We may update this policy from time to time to reflect changes in our practices or applicable laws or regulations. We will notify you of any material changes by posting the updated policy on our website or sending you an email. Your continued use of our website or services after the effective date of the updated policy constitutes your acceptance of the changes.
How can you contact us?
Ghost Tracking 123 Main Street Coconut Creek FL 33066 email@example.com
This policy was last updated on September 6, 2023.
- Unveiling Ghost Hunting Kit History and Pioneers in Paranormal Investigation
- Parapsychology’s Scientific Ghost Hunting Kit
- Common Mistakes with Your Ghost Hunting Kit
- A Beginner’s Guide to Paranormal Investigation
- Documenting and Analyzing Paranormal Evidence the Right Way
- 100 Paranormal Locations: Harness Your Ghost Hunting Kit for Famous Haunted Sites